Sunday, December 11, 2016

First Kit Down, Two to Go

Finished building the SR&RL Baggage Car. All she needs now is a trip to the paint shop, window glazing and a tin roof. I guess the roof should go on before painting........

I added the vacuum brake hose after the pictures, forgot they weren't on till I took the pictures.

Pictures are always good for showing you what you missed. Looks like a little glue cleanup will be required.

 The under body brake detail isn't exactly correct but I doubt anyone would notice. The two brake clevis's should be joined rather than pinned. Something I didn't realize till looking at some wreck pictures of the two footers. Pictures of turned over combines and passenger cars can be very useful!.

No comments:

Post a Comment