Managed to finish my scratch built WW&F creamery car #65. I wasn't happy with the door height, so ended up lowering the door to the proper size. Should have done that before.....I used Grandt Line S scale refeer door hardware, cutting the hinges to match the prototype. I used real glass, what a pain to cut, kept breaking. My car is 28 feet long, instead of the correct 30 feet length. The original drawings of the car were 28-ft, but the wrong car, not #65. Oh, well. Once I realized the later car wasn't around for the era I'm modeling, so I added the windows and decided to just deal with the shorter length. I think it came out well. Just need to paint the trucks and weather it.