My PSC shay has no more parts to install! Today marks the day, all the parts in the kit have been assembled. A major victory to celebrate. Despite horribly incomplete instructions and some really poor castings (PSC is much, much better today. Today's castings are much higher quality) I managed to get it all together and running well.
A few things I would like to do yet:
1. Install sander rod and leaver to sand dome
2. Install wire rope to bell and whistle
3. Install some kind of tender coal board and coal cover for the motor
4. Install the bulbs and wiring for the headlights
5. Paint, letter and weather the loco.
Maybe I'll get this done before 2016...........