Sunday, August 16, 2020

Wiscasset Yard to Albion

I recently took a little time to do some switching on my On2 Modules. Track work on the Wisscassett yard has been completed for a while and I have been using some car cards and switch lists. Working out the "kinks" like finding out that the guard rails are a little too close to the rails and need to be moved a bit. 

A whopping two car train and combine takes about 40 minutes to run from the Wiscasset yard to Albion and back. Interesting that such a short train can provide such fun. 

Here's the No. 7 setting up the train. That's the original car shed that was located in the Upper Yard in Wisscassett. While it was gone by 1910, I felt is was a better fit for the module than the gaint coal shed that came much later than the time period I model.

The train pulls into Albion, passed the coal shed. Wait, that combine doesn't look quite right?
 Spotting Cars
 Crossing the road to Tilton's Potato House.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment