Thursday, April 23, 2020

Grand Central Gold Mining, On30 Action

April is almost over and I haven't posted! Lots of projects ongoing but few finished. I did get my Grand Central Gold Mine interior completed enough to share. The interior is a kit by Wiseman Model Services and includes all the equipment. I've added a few details. I would like to add some figures and interior lighting. Outside needs two rail sections, one to load cars and the other to a small tailing pile.




I also finished ballasting the Arroyo Extension and added a little scenery. Hoping to get the rails cleaned up and running again soon. 


4 comments:

  1. The MDC conversion gives a good looking more modern car. Next you will be running IC locks to move the ore!

    The whole tram layout is coming along nicely. Have to head your way for a tour when we get this CV19 shut down over with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Locos not locks! Stupid auto correct!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, well,.... I do have a IC loco, Backwoods miniatures, but it runs really, really poorly, Needs better pickups or stay alive (no room). Yeah, come on down and we'll do an operating session.

      Delete
  3. One of these days! One of the AMS IC engines would look good.

    ReplyDelete